Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Proofs from Bible: Jesus Christ is not God Almighty !

JESUS IS NOT ALL-KNOWING LIKE GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD!

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son (Servant ), but the Father (God).” [Mark 13:32]

JESUS (PBUH) IS NOT EQUAL TO GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD!

Jesus (pbuh) said, “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” [John 5:30]

Another translation of the same verse:

Jesus (pbuh) said, “By myself I can do NOTHING; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.” [John 5:30]

Jesus (pbuh) said,

“The Father is greater than I.” [John 14:28]

Jesus (pbuh) said,

“The father is greater than all.” [John 10:29] “Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.” [John 7:16] “Truly, truly, I say to you, a slave is not greater (meizon) than his master, nor is one who is sent greater (meizon) than the one who sent him.” [John 13:16]

GOD CANNOT BE SEEN WITH THE NAKED EYE. NO ONE HAS SEEN GOD, SO JESUS IS NOT GOD! Jesus (pbuh) said;

“No one has seen God at any time.” [John 1:18]

Jesus (pbuh) said;

“Not that any man hath seen the Father.” [John 6:46] “No vision can grasp Him, but He grasps all vision. He is Al-Latîf (the Most Subtle and Courteous), Well-Acquainted with all things.” [Qur’an 6:103] “GOD continued, “But you may not see my face. No one can see me and live.” [Exodus 33:20] “The invisible God.” [Colossians 1:15] “Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.” [1 Timothy 1:17] Whom no man hath seen nor can see.” [1 Timothy 6:16]

JESUS (PBUH) IS A SERVANT OF GOD, SO HE’S NOT GOD! Jesus (pbuh) said;

“Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.” [Matthew 20:28] “Behold my servant (Jesus), whom I have chosen.” [Matthew 12:18] “The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, hath glorified his servant Jesus.” [Acts 3:13 RSV] “For of a truth against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou hast anointed.” [Acts 4:27 RSV]

JESUS (PBUH) PRAYED TO GOD, DOES GOD PRAY TO HIMSELF? • Jesus prayed for guidance in places of quiet solitude –

“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” [Mark 1:35] “But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.” [Luke 5:16]

• Jesus prayed for His disciples and for all believers -

“Holy Father (GOD), protect them by the power of your name-the name you have shown me-so that they may be one as we are one” [John 17:11].

• Jesus prayed in praise to God, the Father –

“At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, ‘I praise you, Father, lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.’” [Luke 10:21]

GOD IS NOT A MAN NOR SON OF MAN (HUMAN BEING), SO JESUS (PBUH) IS NOT GOD!

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” [Numbers 23:19]

Source: https://answeringchristian.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/jesus-christ-is-not-god-almighty/ https://rasulpremi.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment